Bach Moc Luong Tu (Ky Quan San)
When the reputation of the legendary Fansipan faded away, BACH MOC LUONG TU appears and become the first choice to replace that position. Located on the line between Lai Chau and Lao Cai, Bach Moc is famous for its exquisite scene containing a heaven of cloud. While beautiful cloud only exist in about 10 days in Fansipan, the heaven of cloud in Bach Moc Luong Tu remains continually the whole year.
The multi-terrain in Bach Moc is not for the amateurs. It is a difficulty, but also be a gift for those who are determined to conquer the composing mountain. With good health and endurance, you will have a chance to pass the winding road, go through the thick forest covered by dew, climb up the sloping cliffs to the impressive saddle, have a good dream underneath the mysterious night sky. These things are the special gifts for anyone can conquer one of the most impediment mountains in Viet Nam.
It must be an UNFORGETTABLE experience that you will ever have!
Ha Noi – Sapa
- 10.30 PM: Meet the leader at the bus office.
(The location will be informed before the trip)
- 11.00 PM: Get on the sleeping bus heading to Sapa. (You will not get car sick in the sleep, so don’t worry!)
Sapa – Sang Ma Sao – Tea House
- 5.00 AM: Arrive at the Sapa bus station. Follow the leader to the restaurant to have breakfast, do personal hygiene and leave all your unnecessary stuff here.
- 7.00 AM: Move by a 16-seat van to the trek point in Ky Quan San village. The destination is about 60 kilometers far from Sapa, takes more than an hour and a half on the mountain pass.
- 8.30 AM: Arrive at the trek point in Ky Quan San village. Divide the stuff among tourists and porter. When finish dividing the stuff, you will start your trekking.
- 12.00 PM: Rest and have lunch at the shelter before going into the wood.
- 5.00 PM: Reach the campsite at the height of 2100m. Light a fire and cook dinner. Sleep in the shelter.
Trekking time: About 7-8 hours. The path is sloping and slippery. Only a few small streams running through the wood.
The shelter built by the native contains blankets and mats. Toilet/bathroom is available.
Tea House – Peak – Tea House
- 5.30 AM: Wake up, put on warm clothes and watch the sun rises among thousands of cloud at Muoi hill. Come back to the shelter to do personal hygiene and have breakfast.
- 7.30 AM: Leave all unnecessary stuff at the shelter and keep trekking. You will need to bring the raincoat and water.
- 11.30 AM: Reach the top of Ky Quan San. Relax, take pictures, celebrate your conquer. Have lunch at the highest place of Ky Quan San with rice ball and roasted meat.
- 12.00 PM: Come back to the campsite at the height of 2100m.
- 4.00 PM: Back at the campsite. Roast the chicken with fire, have dinner together.
Trekking time: About 7-8 hours. The road dipped a lot. You need to follow the leader/porter’s instruction. DO NOT separate yourself from the company.
At night, you will rest at the shelter built by the native, which contains blankets and mats. Toilet/bathroom is available.
Tea House – Sapa – Ha Noi
- 5.30 AM: Wake up, put on warm clothes and watch the sun rises at Muoi hill. It is an exquisite scene, worth watching several times.
- 7.00 AM: Have breakfast. Prepare your own stuff and get back on the same route. Eat lunch on the roadside.
- 1.00 PM: Back at the starting point. If you are tired, you can use Xe om (motorbike with native driver) to move to the commune centre. The distance is about 4 kilometers, the price is at your own expense.
- 2.00 PM: Get on the 16-seat van to come back to Sapa. The distance is about 50 kilometers, take 2 hours on the road.
- 4.00 PM: Arrive in Sapa. Take back your personal belongings at the restaurant and move to the Dao Tribe’s bathing place to get hot herbal bath.
- 6.00 PM: Have dinner with Sapa salmon Hot Pot. After dinner, you are free at your own pace and prepare for the next trip
(If you already stay in Sapa before, please inform leader.)
BẠCH MỘC LƯƠNG TỬ (KY QUAN SAN): LEVEL 7/10 · REALLY HARD
- KY QUAN SAN: 3026m high, Sang Ma Sao – Bat Xat. Belongs to Lao Cai province
- Duration: 3 days 4 nights tour
- Crossing 28km of mountainous roads, few forests, watching the sea of clouds and salt hills, there are streams.
- The path is mainly a trail through forests and streams, some sections have walls.
- Sleep in a shack at an altitude of 2100m.
★ – SERVICES INCLUDED – ★
*You just need to make your belongings ready. TRAVEL UP will prepare other stuff and device needed.
1. Moving expense
– Bus Tickets Hanoi – Sapa.
– 16-seat or 29-seat van for the journey to the trek point and back to Sapa.
2. All the housing expense during your trekking
– Water and food during your trekking.
– Porter (who carries the food and stuff).
– Warm sleeping place on the mountain.
– The first breakfast and the last Hot Pot in Sapa.
3. Other services
– Travel Insurance (70.000.000VND/person – For Vietnamese only)
– Entrance fee for the local government’s management
– Climbing gear: – 01 raincoat, 02 pairs of gloves, snacks, health kit.
– Ticket for the Dao Tribe’s hot herbal bath.
★ – EXCLUDED SERVICES – ★
– Tips for porter or tour guide.
– Price of Xe om (In case).